Welcome to my homeschool goal-setting page! On this page, you will find supporting materials for my book, Homeschool with Confidence: A Goal-Setting Guide for Teens. I wrote this book because other goal-setting curriculum I have used is very focused on school. And as we homeschoolers know, we're different (and proud of it)!
Join Suki's Parenting and Education List to get a notifications about this book. Join my Class Information List to find out about parent and teen workshops, in person and online.
On this page:
Purchase Homeschool with Confidence
Homeschool with Confidence
is available May 15, 2017 from Amazon.com and BN.com. It will be available in e-book format in the near future.
My goal-setting classes:
I teach online classes for teens and parents at Athena's Advanced Academy and offer in-person classes mostly in Santa Cruz, CA and nearby counties. Some of my classes are geared specifically toward homeschoolers, but most are for both schooling and homeschooling families. (My family is a bit of both!) Please join my email lists for notifications. Also, check my Parenting & Education Facebook Page for workshop announcements.
I am happy to set up goal-setting workshops for groups of 4 or more. Please contact me for information.
Course list for June through August, 2017:
- In-person Goal-Setting for Parents workshop Monday, June 5 at 7pm in the Art Factory in Aptos. This workshop is for parents of both schooled and homeschooled teens and pre-teens. Registration required (click to register).
- In-person Goal-Setting for Teens workshop in Aptos, date t.b.a. Fill out the form for more information.
- Online Goal-Setting for Sanity workshops at Athena's Advanced Academy. A great deal at $24! Thursday, June 15 and Wednesday, August 9.
- In-Person Goal-Setting for Sanity workshop at the Discovery Learning Center, Scotts Valley, Tuesday, August 15.
- Online 6-Week Goal-Setting Course for homeschooled teens at Athena's Advanced Academy, begins 8/14.
- Two sessions of Goal-Setting for Sanity, one for parents and one for teens, at the Homeschool Association of California's July conference
Note: Goal-Setting for Sanity is the introductory workshop which is offered free (or low-cost for the online version). Goal-Setting for Parents and Goal-Setting for Teens are limited enrollment, focused workshops that are fee-based depending on location.
Online course listings:
Student downloads and links:
Recommended books for teens:
Parent downloads and links: